JD2 Health and Safety Program
We place great importance on the personal safety and health of each employee of JD2. Prevention of occupationally-induced injury or illness always takes precedence over operating productivity. Our objective is to maintain a safety and health program that reduces the number of job-related injuries and illnesses to an absolute minimum.
Practices that support our commitment include the following:
- 100 percent management involvement
- 20/20 Clear Vision of Safety Bonus Program that rewards both productivity and safety on our job sites
- Safety planning for projects
- Safety training and education
- Focus on clear communication
- Worker accountability
- Drug and alcohol testing
Safety is of the utmost concern to us at JD2 Inc and we have zero tolerance for situations that jeopardize the well-being of our employees.